We are looking to climb Mt. Monadnock on Sunday October 14th starting at 8am. Trailhead is still TBD but will be either Dublin Trail or Marlborough Trail. Should be back to the base by 1230pm.
More details to follow-weather pending. Even if couldy we will go up. For those that climbed North Twin a 4 years ago remember it was snowing at the summit!